Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out & screaming "WOO HOO! What a ride!"

Sunday, July 04, 2010

The Last Post...Sort Of

I haven't posted here in forever.

A lot has been going on. Life is so crazy right now. I barely have time to breathe let alone blog.

Plus, this blog has gotten tired and old.

So I'm hanging it up.

But not in the way you all might think.

I am tired of being associated with Vegas. Yes it is where I live but I think that connection has lost its luster for me.

So Life, VEGAS! Style will be no more.

However, I am going to start a brand new blog. Just haven't figured out exactly when or what I want it to be.

But I will continue blogging...just not as Vegas Princess.

Stay tuned for the new and improved me!

In the meantime, adios Vegas-themed things.

Hello new beginning.

5 comments:

Meadowsweet Cottage said...

I think it's always good to reinvent oneself. Hey, I went from pogonip to Meadowsweet and who knows where I'll go next?!

Looking forward to the New You!

Anonymous said...

very exciting! Don't delete this blog though. I so regret deleting fuzzy muffin.

Jessica said...

Can you redesign without having to start all over? Would be a shame to lose all this history.

Jodi said...

I am in the same place with mine. After a several month hiatus I am rethinking where and what I want to do with it.

Can't wait for the "new" VP!

JoeinVegas said...

But, you're still in Vegas, and still a Princess, so we'll know.

Related Posts with Thumbnails