Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out & screaming "WOO HOO! What a ride!"

Monday, July 21, 2008

A Kitty's Request



Get a Voki now!

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Oh, that was fun! If only our cats could do Vocis when they really need to tell us something. It beats batting me on the head when I'm trying to sleep in on a Saturday.

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

I'm fairly certain you are losing your mind. Yep. You are officially going bonkers. Time to pack up and head back East where you MIGHT recover some of your sanity.

Hallie

Anonymous said...

Oh my dear lord...

Cupcake Blonde said...

kathy: I know. There are times I just wish they would let me know what the heck they want because I can decifer their whining.

hallie: really? Gee, I thought it was fun.

shades: maybe I am losing my mind...

Related Posts with Thumbnails